Thursday, March 09, 2006

Welcome to "I Read Too Much"

I really do read too much. As a law student, I read hundreds of pages a week of really dry articles and cases. In addition to that, I also read a little bit of my choosing every day. The stuff I read comes from a wide variety of sources and I'm pretty indiscriminate about what I read.

In this blog, I'll post a review of everything I read as soon as I've finished reading it, with a few exceptions: I read our local newspaper, the Halifax Chronicle Herald, or as I prefer, the Chronically Horrid, every day. I'll spare you that pain. I also do a lot of reading online. I read lots of news feeds and blogs, as well as a few forums. If you are interested in reading lots of blogs, newsfeeds, etc., I recommend you use Google Reader for all your RSS needs. It's horribly addictive. The forums I frequent are Television Without Pity, Clubtread (which is a Vancouver hiking site) and Lawstudents.ca. You won't hear about that here though, as there isn't time (or interest I would imagine).

It will be primarily book reviews here, though, and I'll try to keep them brief and interesting. I'm also always on the look out for new things to read, so if you have suggestions, or a book to lend me, leave me a comment.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you started this blog! Don't stop!! I have been browsing your blog for an hour now and am making serious reading plans!

    ReplyDelete